Our handmade, Floating Hearts Personalized Couples Name Shiplap Sign is inspired by a love that can never be broken. With your choice of personalization, and stain, our precision cut raised lettering will add depth to this simplistic design.
Along with being a great gift for weddings, anniversaries, housewarming, the holidays, or just for that special someone.
- Small: 10" x 23.5” ( ½” thick)
- Large: 75" x 29” ( ½” thick)
- Shiplap look backboards are created from ½” premium Baltic Birch wood and stained in your choice of color.
- Raised lettering is made from 1/8” MDF wood in your choice of color.
- Backboard Color Selections: Ebony, Jacobean, Slate Grey or Whitewash
- Lettering Color Selections: Black or White
- Please refer to the color palette picture for color examples
- Personalized with “first names” and “year”. If you would like different words, design format, or date format, please contact us for a custom quote.
- A proof of your sign will be emailed to you within 1-3 business days. We ask that you approve the design as soon as possible, as if we don’t hear back from you within 48 hours, we will create your sign using our best judgement.
- This sign is not weatherproof and is for inside use only.
- A complementary saw tooth hanger (unattached) is included for easy hanging. Alternatively, 3M command strips, or any other method of personal preference can be used.
- We use locally sourced, natural wood that may have knots, grain variations, chips, cracks, and textures within it, making each piece unique.
- Finishes may vary slightly due to the characteristics of the natural wood, along with lighting and screen resolution.
- Sizes may vary by +/- 1” in efforts to minimize waste in our shop.
- Hand made in Canada
Shipping & Processing Time
- Orders will be ready to ship within 3-5 business days following proof approval.
- You will receive an email notification when your order is shipped or is ready for local pick-up.
- As shipping time frames vary based on location, please allow 2-7 business days for orders to be delivered once they are shipped.
- Residences that are in remote areas should allow for additional shipping time.